Print Edition Opt-Out Process: Live in Seattle, Washington? Click here.
Stop the delivery of your printed Yellow Pages book by opting out...
*Clicking above brings you directly to www.YellowPagesOptOut.com by Yellow Pages Association.
Why opt out?
- Helps conserve energy - companies that print them are burning up 3.2 kilowatt hours of electricity.
- Saves trees - companies that print yellow pages had more than 19,000,000 trees destroyed.
- Saves Fuel - companies that print yellow pages are wasting 7,200,000 barrels of fossil fuel.
- Saves time - easier for consumers to find up to date listings online.
- Good for the environment - stops unsolicited delivery of 540 million books per year.
"YellowPagesGoesGreen.org isn't against the telephone books themselves, but the unwanted delivery of five pounds of paper to people’s doorsteps. We believe that you shouldn't have to bear the cost of recycling something you didn't ask for in the first place. If we want a phone book, we'll ask for one..". - Michael Keegan, CEO