Find a Business Near: Altoona, FL

Choose an Industry In Altoona



Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Altoona for which we have listings. If you do not see your industry within the list below, adding your business will automatically create it.
 

Altoona Population: 223

Total Males: 71
Total Females: 152
Median Household Income: $43,724
Total Households: 74

For complete census data click here. You can also use: city-data.com.



Business Industries in Altoona

 

Brief Information About Altoona


Altoona is a census-designated place in Lake County, Florida state. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area. Its population as per 2000 census was 88.

The population predominantly comprises White Americans (98.86%), with people of Latino or Hispanic origin making up the remaining 1.14%.







Recent News:







After U.S. Pulls Out of Paris Climate Agreement, States Step Up for the Envir...
Chris Boyle (Northport, NY) On June 1, 2017, President Donald J. Trump announced during a speech at the White House Rose Garden that he would be withdrawing the United States from the Paris Climate Change Agreement, citing environmental standards imposed on American businesses and workers that he said placed...

Will President Trump Withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord?
Chris Boyle The Paris Climate Accord (PCA) is the world’s first comprehensive climate agreement. An agreement within the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) dealing with greenhouse gases emissions mitigation, adaptation and finance starting in the year 2020, the agreement was negot...