Find a Business Near: Alva, FL

Choose an Industry In Alva



Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Alva for which we have listings. If you do not see your industry within the list below, adding your business will automatically create it.
 

Alva Population: 2,333

Total Males: 1,216
Total Females: 1,117
Median Household Income: $66,039
Total Households: 925

For complete census data click here. You can also use: city-data.com.

Business Industries in Alva

 

Don't see your category here? Adding your business in Alva will create it!

Brief Information About Alva


Alva is a census-designated place (CDP) in Lee County, Florida state. It is part of the Cape Coral–Fort Myers Metropolitan Statistical Area. Its population as per the 2000 census was 2,182.

The population predominantly comprises White Americans (96.33%), with other races making up the remaining 3.67%.




Recent News:







New York Officials Laud Lopez’s Role in Department of Environmental Protectio...
Chris Boyle NEW YORK – Local officials are cheering the involvement of a former state assemblyman — now an administrator at the federal Environmental Protection Agency — in negotiations between New York City and the towns in its watershed.Peter Lopez, Region 2 administrator for the EPA, sent a letter to stat...

Online Marketing Seeing Major Uptick in Light of Reduced Yellow Pages Distrib...
Chris Boyle NEW YORK – Across the nation and around the world, distribution of the iconic Yellow Pages book is on the decline; between the ease and convenience of digital and online-based alternatives such as smartphones and the cost – both financial and environmental – in creating print phone directories, t...