Find a Business Near: Anna Maria, FL

Choose an Industry In Anna Maria



Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Anna Maria for which we have listings. If you do not see your industry within the list below, adding your business will automatically create it.
 

Anna Maria Population: 1,387

Total Males: 589
Total Females: 798
Median Household Income: $55,078
Total Households: 729

For complete census data click here. You can also use: city-data.com.



Business Industries in Anna-Maria

 

Brief Information About Anna Maria


Anna Maria, is a city in Manatee County, Florida state. As per the 2005 census, its population was 1,867. The city occupies the northern part of Anna Maria Island and is one of three municipalities on the island. It is part of the Bradenton–Sarasota–Venice Metropolitan Statistical Area.

The population predominantly comprises White Americans (98.18%), with other races making up the remaining 1.82%







Recent News:







The Future of the Yellow Pages Lies Solely in the Digital Realm As England Ax...
Chris Boyle For years – since the advent of the smartphone – users of the Yellow Pages who needed to find the phone number of a local business have been turning in greater and greater droves from print directories to digital sources via wireless internet. There are a number of factors as to why this has happ...

After U.S. Pulls Out of Paris Climate Agreement, States Step Up for the Envir...
Chris Boyle (Northport, NY) On June 1, 2017, President Donald J. Trump announced during a speech at the White House Rose Garden that he would be withdrawing the United States from the Paris Climate Change Agreement, citing environmental standards imposed on American businesses and workers that he said placed...