Yellow Pages Directory Inc

Find a Business Near: Barnet, VT

Choose an Industry In Barnet

You can add a business for just $49.95 per year. To add a business please submit your business info here.





Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Barnet for which we have listings. If you do not see your industry within the list below, adding your business will automatically create it.
 

Barnet Population: 157

Total Males: 71
Total Females: 86
Median Household Income: $52,188
Total Households: 51

Business Industries in Barnet

Choose an industry to display a list of businesses. All data copyright © Yellow Pages Directory Inc.



 

other cities in vermont

Brief Information About Barnet


A town named Barnet is  in Caledonia County, Vermont. It is originally named after the town of Barnet in England. The population is around 1,750, with over 96% white and the other 4% is distributed among, African Americans, Hispanics, Asians among others. It contains the locations of Barnet Center, East Barnet, McIndoe Falls, Passumpsic, East Barnet, Mosquitoville and West Barnet.
 

It is the place, where Buddhism first took root, where Chogyam Trungpa established its teaching center. The percapita income is around $18,000. Many notable people are part of this town, like Ralph Flanders, a noted industrialist and mechanical engineer. Most of its inhabitants are involved with a number of activities, primarily related with the tertiary sector.



Recent News:







Lincoln County Sanitation District in Kentucky Recognized by EPA for Excellen...
Lee Ann Rush   ATLANTA – On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recognized the Junction City to Hustonville sewer project in Lincoln County, Kentucky. as one of 30 clean water infrastructure projects for excellence and innovation within the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) program. Honored projects include larg...

EPA Requires U.S. Forest Service to Close 60+ Cesspools in California’s Natio...
Lee Ann Rush   SAN FRANCISCO – Today, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced an agreement with the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) to close 62 campground pit toilets, considered to be large capacity cesspools, at seven national forests across California. USFS, an agency of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, will have until December 2020 to comp...

EPA Finalizes Plan to Remove Contamination Source and Expand Groundwater Trea...
Lee Ann Rush   NEW YORK, NY – Today, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced that it has finalized a plan to address a newly identified contaminant and enhance treatment of contamination at the Combe Fill South Landfill site located in Chester Township in N.J., an inactive municipal landfill covering 65 acres. EPA’s cleanup plan includes exp...

EPA Awards Close to $19 Million to Vermont to Support Local Clean Water Projects
Lee Ann Rush   BOSTON – Today, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the State of Vermont was awarded a total of $18,966,000 in Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund (SRF) grants to finance community-based water infrastructure projects, such as upgrades to municipal sewage plants and public drinking water systems.   “Com...

EPA Awards $120,000 to Huron Pines to Help Michigan Communities Address Envir...
Lee Ann Rush   CHICAGO – The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced that Huron Pines, an environmental advocacy organization based in Gaylord, Michigan, will receive $120,000 to address environmental justice (EJ) issues in Michigan communities. EPA provided a total of $1.2 million nationwide for cooperative agreements with 10 organizations. The proje...

EPA and Camden, New Jersey Tackle Illegal Dumping
Lee Ann Rush   NEW YORK, NY – On 10/04/2018, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced that Center for Family Services, Inc. in Camden, New Jersey was selected to receive $120,000 in funding through the 2018 Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement Program. Ten organizations nationwide were selected to ...