Population: No data availableSeems like we could not load the Census Data for Oran, IA (What should have appeared here). Sometimes this happens when we can not properly match a city or hamlet with 2010 census data. Please go back and click on another area. The error has been logged and we will look into the issue.
Business Industries in Oran
Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Oran for which we have Yellow Pages business listings. If you do not see your industry within the list below, adding your business will automatically create it.
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boat Dealers
- Boat Equipment & Supplies
- Building Contractors
- Cellular Mobile & Wireless Telephones
- Computer Parts & Supplies
- Electrical Contractors
- Furniture Dealers
- General Contractors
- Heating & Ventilating Contractors
- Home Builders
- Human Services Organizations
- Industrial & Commercial Machinery
- Internet & Online Services
- Internet Products & Services
- Machine Shops
- Marine Equipment & Supplies
- Office Furniture & Equipment
- Office Supplies
- Plumbing Contractors
- Restaurants - All
- Security Systems
- Telephone Communications Services
- Telephone Equipment - Service & Repair
- Telephone Service
- Veteran & Military Organizations
- Wireless Communications
Brief Information About Oran
Oran is an unincorporated community located in Fayette County, IA, USA. It has its post office and fire department.
The prime businesses include dealership, supplying, contracting, home building, internet services, and plumbing, hospitality and telephone services.It has restaurants, food carry outs, grocery stores, coffee shops and stores and convenience centers.
Recent News from the Green Blog
By: Lee Ann Rush Those ubiquitous, multi-flavored individual coffee servings sold in plastic pods known as Keurig K-Cups might have been a clever and novel idea at first, but they are quickly becoming an environmental disaster. In 2014, billions of plastic K-Cups were sold; enough to circle the earth more than 10 times! As bad as that sounds, it gets..