Owens Cross Roads is a town within Madison County in the U.S. state of Alabama. It arranged in a wide valley cut by the Flint River. Both Owens Cross Roads and Huntsville-Decatur have combination in Statistical Area. It was fused in 1967. According to recent census data the town population is about 1,521. Owens Cross Roads was originated for a group of early pilgrims. A post office was built in 1861. The town depended vigorously on cotton development all through quite a bit of its initial history, with some product broadening coming in the 1920s and 1930s. The elevation of Owens Cross Roads is 177 m.