Robards Population: 592Total Males: 268
Total Females: 324
Median Household Income: $ 64,792
Total Households: 185
Full U.S. census data is available here.
Business Industries in Robards
Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Robards for which we have Yellow Pages business listings. If you do not see your industry within the list below, adding your business will automatically create it.
- Appliances - Household
- Athletic Clubs & Organizations
- Banks - All
- Bathroom Planning & Remodeling
- Building Contractors
- Car Financing & Loans
- Check Cashing Services
- Churches & Religious Organizations
- Commercial Printing
- Computer & Equipment Dealers
- Computer Furniture
- Computer Parts & Supplies
- Computer Peripherals - Manufacturers
- Computer Repair
- Concrete Contractors
- Construction Companies
- Consulates & Foreign Offices
- Convenience Stores
- Copying & Duplicating Services
- Copying Machines & Supplies
- Employment Agencies & Opportunities
- Employment Contractors -Temporary Help
- Fire Departments
- Food Brokers
- Furniture Dealers
- General Contractors
- Health Services
- Home Builders
- Insurance - All
- Job Training Services
- Labor Organizations
- Mortgage Bankers & Correspondents
- Office Furniture & Equipment
- Office Supplies
- Plastics & Plastic Products - Manufacturers
- Real Estate - All
- Real Estate Loans
- Remodeling & Repairing Contractors
- Restaurants - All
Brief Information About Robards
Robards is in Henderson County, KY, USA. Robards is majorly a white populated region of Kentucky with few African Americans and Native Americans as well.
The leading businesses include poultry, real estate, food broking and mortgage and financing and check cashing services and banking and job training services and insurance.
Robards has convenience stores, embassies, clubs, pizza joints and groceries and supermarkets.
Robards has post office and fire department.
Recent News from the Green Blog
By: Lee Ann Rush Those ubiquitous, multi-flavored individual coffee servings sold in plastic pods known as Keurig K-Cups might have been a clever and novel idea at first, but they are quickly becoming an environmental disaster. In 2014, billions of plastic K-Cups were sold; enough to circle the earth more than 10 times! As bad as that sounds, it gets..