Aqua Bio Technologies to Showcase Complete Line of Its Revolutionary Water Recycling Solutions at Northeast Regional Carwash Convention
DARIEN, ILL. – Aqua Bio Technologies, LLC, a leading manufacturer of biologic water restoration, water reclaim, rain harvest, odor control, and reverse osmosis systems, today announced it will be showcasing its complete line of pioneering water recycling solutions at the Northeast Regional Carwash Convention at the Atlantic City Convention Center in New Jersey on October 2 and 3, 2018. The company’s best-of-breed solutions are a game-changer for the carwash industry. None of its water recycling systems use ozone, UV or chemicals of any kind to control odor. They provide vehicle wash owners with exceptionally clean water with the added benefits of dramatically reducing water and sewer costs.
The Aqua Bio Technologies team will be at Booth 228 to answer all questions about their Bio Complete and Pro-Limited water restoration systems; Pro-Rain water harvesting system; Pro-Air odor control system; the first-of-kind closed-loop biologic water restoration system, Bio Softreat; and its Reverse Osmosis systems.
A brief overview of each system’s benefits are as follows:
- Bio Complete: no other treatment system available can match the benefits of this water restoration system. The system removes the used chemicals out of the water, therefore the water can be used in 90 to 95% of the wash.
- Pro-Limited: designed for a vehicle wash that doesn’t need complete water restoration, this entry-level system removes solids down to 5 micron (the size of a single human blood cell). The system uses aeration, not potentially dangerous ozone, to provide a no odor guarantee. It occupies minimum floor space and has low maintenance costs.
- Pro-Rain: this water harvesting system collects rainwater that falls on a roof and/or paved lot and uses a vortex separation unit to remove gravel, sticks, leave and other solids. Rainwater is then sent to an underground storage tank and aerated to eliminate odor. The clean water is pumped back into the wash facility when needed.
- Pro-Air: Naturally eliminates odor without using any chlorine bleach, air spargers, bubblers or ozone. Changes the microbial environment from anaerobic to aerobic resulting in no odor.
- Bio Softreat: a revolutionary system – the first-ever vehicle wash industry closed-loop biologic water restoration system that produces spot-free rinse water. When used in combination with the Bio Complete System, its filtration results have the same qualities and clarity of distilled water.
- Reverse Osmosis: a first-of-kind new expandable design that is engineered for capacities ranging from 500 to 36,000 gallons per day. Provides superior performance, high recovery rates, minimal energy consumption and exceptional savings with low maintenance and operation costs.
For more information on any of the Aqua Bio Technologies solutions, visit http://www.aquabio.co/ or call 877-881-9141.
About Aqua Bio Technologies, LLC
Founded in 2010, Darien, Illinois-based Aqua Bio Technologies is a leading manufacturer of innovative biologic restoration, water reclaim, rain harvest, odor control and reverse osmosis (RO) systems. None of its solutions use ozone, UV, or chemicals of any kind to control odor – only nature. As the manufacturer of the first vehicle wash industry closed-loop water treatment system, the company is able to deliver a substantial savings in time and money to its customers with dramatic reductions is water and sewer costs.
RPR Public Relations, Inc.